Shredded Memory Foam Pillow with Viscose Rayon Cover
Since my teenage years, I’ve always had occasional neck pains in the mornings after waking up. I never gave much thought to it until years later when the neck-pains became more frequent and lasted longer, sometimes even up to three days. It was slowly becoming a problem for me and would adversely affect my focus at work on those days I had the pain. I knew I had to do something about my condition but I honestly never believed that anything could help me.
One day while discussing with my colleague at work, he advised that I try out an orthopedic pillow. His father too had neck pains years ago and after starting to use an orthopedic pillow, his neck-pain attacks had greatly reduced. I decided to heed his advice and research a little about pillows. To my surprise and delight, it was really possible to prevent neck-pains using special pillows. I learned that there are cervical pillows, memory foam pillows and the my favorite, the shredded memory foam pillow.
What is Memory Foam?
Memory foam is a synthetic (polyurethane) material with additional chemicals. These extra chemicals make it more viscous but at the same time more elastic and dense. These properties make a piece of memory foam able to change its form to better accommodate any object applying pressure on it.
For example, if you press your widespread fingers on a piece of memory foam, you will not feel as much resistance as you would feel from another piece of normal foam material. Also when you raise your hand, the area of the memory foam where your hand depressed will maintain the contours of your fingers for a long while —hence the name Memory Foam.
What is a Cervical Pillow?
A cervical pillow is a form of orthopedic pillow with a curved design that adapts to the neck, the shoulder and the head contours. This makes the pillow look like a figure “8“ lying sideways. The middle depressed part is for the head, one of the raised contours is to support the neck and the sides curve downwards to accommodate the shoulder. Sleeping on the back with such a pillow keeps the spine straight during sleep so that no muscles are sprained during sleep and therefore cause neck-pain.
The cervical memory foam pillow is a very beautiful concept but it has one big flaw: It is rather rigid and can therefore never quite fit every body shape and sleeping position like lying on the stomach or on the side. The shredded memory foam pillow on the other hand can fit every body shape and sleeping position.
The Shredded Memory Foam Pillow
A shredded memory foam pillow is a pillow made up of shredded pieces of memory foam which are then packed together into one pillow. This makes it possible for the pillow to form itself to precisely fit your head, neck and shoulder contours. And since it is made of memory foam, it maintains its shape till morning. Whether you are large, tall, short or fat, the shredded memory foam pillow can adapt to your unique body shape and sleeping position.
Benefits of a Shredded Memory Foam Pillow:
- It is super soft and comfortable.
- It contours itself to your head and neck better than any other type of pillow, thereby keeping your spine naturally aligned.
- It maintains this contour throughout the night, so that you do not need to wake up and re-arrange your pillow in any way to maintain comfort.
- Shredding the memory foam makes it more breathable than a single block cervical memory foam pillow. It therefore stays cool throughout the night, there is absolutely no need to toss and turn your pillow around during the night.
- It offers accurate pressure point relief because a shredded memory foam pillow gives in to all pressure points. It will become more compressed wherever there is higher pressure thereby forming a 3D mold of your head and neck inside it. What this means is that your head then seems to float in a cloud while you sleep.
- It combines the comfort of a down pillow with the pressure relief of a block memory foam pillow into one. So you have the best of both worlds in one amazing pillow.
- Just like with a down pillow, you can fluff it up and make it bigger, or you can make it thinner to fit any body size, the choice is yours.
- Shredded memory foam pillows are recommended by over 30,000 medical professionals worldwide. You can therefore rest assured that this is simply the biggest technological advancement in mattress and pillow design till date.
- CertiPUR-US approved, which means it is environmentally innovative and is manufactured without ozone depleters, PBDE flame retardants, mercury, lead, formaldehyde and other heavy metals. It is therefore also hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant.
- Perfect for pregnant women. Pregnant women can shape it accordingly to either give support to their belly or to the back.
- It is affordable. When the memory foam was invented by NASA in 1966 for use in space projects the price was very high. Over the years with steady development, the price has continually fallen and this high-tech space material is now available to everyday people at affordable prices.
- It also helps people with injuries or body pain in specific body parts to be able to sleep better at night by offering gentle and contoured support.
A shredded memory foam pillow is therefore simply the best kind of pillow anybody could sleep on, especially people who suffer from neck-pain. After much research and having become overwhelmed by the benefits that a shredded memory foam pillow offers, I purchased one from Coop Home Goods. I can now tell you that it is one of the best purchase decisions I have ever made and the best pillow that I have ever slept on.
My Experience with The Coop Home Goods Shredded Memory Pillow
I will simply say that The Coop Home Goods shredded memory foam pillow is the best pillow I have ever bought and also the best pillow anybody can buy, including you. Because since I started using it, which is over two years now, I have never for once had neck-pain again. Moreover I also think that I tend to even sleep better.
The pillow cover is made from bamboo fibers and polyester which make it feel really luxurious and will never become coarse like cotton covers can become. Bamboo is also hypoallergenic and antimicrobial and therefore makes the pillow perfect for health conscious people and also for those with allergies because bamboo stops the growth of bacteria, mold and mildew.
I have been recommending the shredded memory foam pillow from Coop Home Goods to all my friends and colleagues and everybody confirms how good it is. I will also happily recommend it to anyone else anytime and anyplace, especially people with neck-pain issues. It comes with a 30 day money back guarantee and a 5-year warranty.
If you are looking for the best pillow you could buy especially if you have re-occurring neck-pain, then this is the pillow for you. Check it out here:Get More Information and Buy Now From Amazon